Updated: Mar 9
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Serves: 6
12 oz. snow peas, frozen 1¼ lb. Jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined 6 radishes, trimmed, cut in half and thinly sliced 4 green onions, green parts only, thinly sliced 1/3 c. rice vinegar 1 T. extra virgin olive oil 1 T. toasted sesame oil 1 T. grated fresh ginger Sea salt and black pepper, to taste 2 T. toasted sesame seeds
Greens of your choice
1. Bring a large saucepan of water with a steamer basket to a boil over high heat. Add snow peas to the basket and cover. 2. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove basket and transfer the snow peas to a bowl of ice water to stop cooking. Drain, pat dry, and set aside.
3. Add the shrimp to the saucepan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and place the shrimp in a bowl of ice water to stop cooking. Drain and pat dry.
4. Slice each shrimp in half lengthwise and cut the snow peas diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces, discarding the ends. Toss shrimp and snow peas in a large bowl with radishes and green onions. Set aside.
5. In a small bowl, whisk the rice vinegar, both oils, and ginger. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
6. Drizzle dressing over the cooked shrimp mixture, along with the feta and some mixed greens, and toss to combine. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately. Enjoy!