Cooking time: just 4 minutes
o 3 cups of Homemade Vegetable Broth
o 1 can (15 oz.) of full-fat coconut milk
o 1½ tsp. sea salt
o ½ tsp. black pepper
o 1 tsp. parsley
o 1 tsp. chopped up onion
o ½ tsp. garlic powder
o ½ tsp. oregano
o ½ tsp. basil
o ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes (but only if you like spicy things, otherwise leave it out)
o 8oz chickpea pasta shells
o 2 cups frozen Mixed Vegetables (such as peas, corn, green beans)
o 2 cups spinach (you decide – optional)
1. Add all of the ingredients to your instant pot.
2. Put the lid on, making sure the vent valve shows that it is sealed.
3. Put the display panel to Manual/Pressure Cook and use the plus-minus (+/-) sign to set your pot for 4 minutes.
4. After the time is up, open the vent valve so that the pressure is released quickly.
5. Remove the liner and allow the pasta to cool off - the noodles will absorb more water, becoming thicker, like gravy.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This message may include affiliate links, which means I will receive a commission on any purchases you make when you click on those links.