Updated: Mar 9
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 10-12 minutes Serves: 6
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk 1 c. mild salsa Verde 1 c. mango, roughly chopped 1 small jalapeno, seeded 2 T. fresh lime juice 2 t. ground cumin 1 t. chili powder 1 t. smoked paprika ½ t. sea salt 1 T. extra virgin olive oil 1½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into very thin slices 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced 3 T. fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Add coconut milk, salsa Verde, mango, jalapeno, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, and sea salt to a blender and blend until mixture is combined, but still chunky. Set aside.
2. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in large non-stick skillet. Add sliced chicken to the hot skillet and cook just until most pieces are no longer pink, stirring occasionally, approximately 3-4 minutes.
3. Add sliced bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in mixture from the blender and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked and sauce is heated through.
5. Remove from heat and serve immediately with a sprinkle of fresh cilantro on top. Enjoy!